Outpatient Opiate Rehab Center
Speak to an Advisor Now
The two main levels of care in addiction treatment are inpatient and outpatient programs. Inpatient programs are intensive; they work best for people with severe addictions who need to step away from their everyday lives to focus solely on quitting using. An outpatient opiate rehab center is a great fit for if you require support for addiction, but have responsibilities like work or school that you can’t take time off from.
TruHealing High Point provides the outpatient treatment clients need with our medication-assisted treatment programs.
What to Expect at an Outpatient Opiate Rehab Center
- Clients return home after receiving treatment (they don’t live at the facility, as they do in inpatient programs).
- Outpatient programs are more affordable than inpatient programs
- Outpatient programs have fewer restrictions than inpatient programs do
- Clients attending outpatient programs can keep up with their daily responsibilities while attending treatment
- Outpatient treatment is ideal for people who either have mild addiction or are stepping down from more intensive treatment
- Outpatient programs typically consist of 10-12 hours of weekly treatment
- Clients typically attend outpatient treatment for three to six months. However, the amount of time is based on individual need and can be longer.
Outpatient opiate rehab center treatment focuses on:
- Opiate addiction
- Medication-assisted treatment
- Group and individual counseling
- Life and coping skills education
The Benefits of Receiving Social Support
Clients who attend outpatient treatment can continue receiving support from friends and family at home, while creating new connections in treatment with others in recovery. Outpatient programs tend to occur early in the morning or in the evening. This allows clients to maintain a balanced schedule and spend time with those in their lives.
About Choosing the Best Outpatient Opiate Rehab Center
Choosing the best outpatient opiate rehab center involves doing some research. Look into the program’s treatment approach. Some opiate rehab centers use a combination of therapy and medication, while others only use medication. Also look at your lifestyle requirements to see if the center is a good fit. Does their program accommodate your work or academic schedule? Your next step is determining which addictions the rehab center treats. Be sure to inquire about their success rate for opiate addiction.
Are you or a loved one struggling with opiate addiction? Do you have questions about how to choose the best outpatient opiate addiction treatment center? We are here to assist you. Contact TruHealing High Point at 833.455.2570 to learn more about your options and how we can help.